Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

June, 2008

Getting Started

Q: I am interested in selling to gov't agencies and really don't know where to start. You should get your products approved under a GSA Contract.

A: This is not difficult to do, but it is time-consuming and you will need to complete many different forms. Go to for details.

Q: How can I get/buy a fan deck of military colors?

A: I presume you are referring to camouflage colors, and if so to the best of my knowledge there is no fan. You can contact the Army research Lab for more information on camouflage colors. Write or call

John Escarsega
Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD 21005-5069
(410) 306-0693

Q: We already have a DUNS #, and have sold our E-coat line of paint overseas. Can I use that same #, or since I will be shipping from a different location do I need a new #?

A: You need to ask the folks at The last number I had for them is (888) 227-2423

Good luck,

Ron Joseph

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center