Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

February, 2006

Airless Spray Guns

Q. I'm having a problem finding an airless spray gun to spray intumesent paint, the data sheets state minimum PSI should be 3500. I cannot find one. Can you advise please?

A. You can purchase any number of airless spray guns from companies such as Graco, ITW-DeVilbiss and others. These spray guns are commonly used even at higher pressures, to apply floor and roof coatings, marine coatings, etc.

I suggest that you contact Graco and ITW-DeVilbiss in the UK, but I have no doubt that other vendors also exist.

Best wishes,

Ron Joseph

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center