Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

December, 2007

Clear Paint Templates to Gauge Dirt in Paint

Q: I need to find some clear plastic "cards" with different size markings to use for a gauge to measure dirt in paint on a part. Can you suggest a supplier?

A: I have never seen such clear card standards, but if they exist, and I have no reason to doubt your request, I would contact Gardco and BYK-Gardner  Although they are not the only suppliers of paint testing equipment in the industry, they do carry the widest selection of products.

If you come across the standards can you please get back to me with what you find?


Ron Joseph

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center