Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

April, 2006

Traffic Marking (Road Marking) Reflective Paint

Q. We at the 193rd air national guard have a problem locating a certain kind of paint, and thought you could help us.The type of paint is 3-m flexolite reflective white paint. It is applied on top of our C-130's where the refuel port is. This paint has been dropped from our inventory data.

Thank you for your time.

A. I have tried to locate the 3M product, however, 3M makes Scotchlite glass beads but not paint and Flexoloite sells both the beads and the paint. You will need to identify the resin that is applicable to your need. I suggest you visit

Best wishes,

Ron Joseph

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center